GPTReview
Please register at the new forum GPTINDEX.COM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GPTReview
Please register at the new forum GPTINDEX.COM
GPTReview
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Superpay.me Review | SuperPay Me – legit or scam ?

Go down

Superpay.me Review | SuperPay Me – legit or scam ?  Empty Superpay.me Review | SuperPay Me – legit or scam ?

Post  shouravilu Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:18 pm

Superpay.me Review | SuperPay Me – legit or scam ?  4
Overview

Site type : Get paid to complete tasks, Get paid to complete surveys, Get paid to sign up, Paid to click, etc.
Pays per Offer : Varies according to the offer.
Pays per click: $0.001 to $0.01
Payout minimum : $1
Payout methods : Paypal, Payza, Libertyreserve, Moneybookers, Entropay, Gift cards(amazon).
Waiting time : Instant payments.
No. of Offers available : Varies according to geographic location and eligibility.
Avg earnings per day : varies ($0.004+ from PTC only)
Referral levels : 1 levels (25%)
Direct referrals limit : Unlimited
Referral earnings : 25% of level 1 referral earnings
Countries accepted : ALL.
Account deletion after inactivity – ?

Superpay.me Review | SuperPay Me – legit or scam ?  5
Detailed info

Referral earnings: 25% from level1 referral earnings.
Upgrades : None
Types of offers available: Daily surveys, Download offers, Complete tasks, Sign up offers, Cashback offers, Paid to watch videos, Paid to click ads, etc.
Offer Walls:Offer wall is a page containing offers from other sites. This site has offerwalls from the following companies:
Crowdflower tasks
Matomy money
OfferWalls.com
Payment Wall
Radium One
Super Rewards
Supersonic ads

Advantages

Unlimited number of direct referrals: Members can refer as many direct referrals as they can. There are no limits on the number of referrals that a user can have. This means members who can refer more people can make more money from this website.
Instant paypal payments
Low Fixed cashout minimum: The minimum cashout amount of superpay.me is $1. As per their current rules, the minimum cashout amount will not be increased after any number of cashouts.
Shoutbox: Shoutboxes can be used to chat with moderators and admin for live support.
Paying: This website has been paying its users and the payments proofs can be seen on many websites.
 Superpay.me Review | SuperPay Me – legit or scam ?  7
Payment Proof:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1487[/ATTACH]

shouravilu

Back to top Go down